In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our standards to a new level across all aspects of the operation and comply with the government’s ‘COVID-19 Secure’ guidance on managing the risk in the workplace based on guidance received from HM Government, Public Health England and the National Health Service,.
Due to the changing nature of this guidance our internal operating practices and protocols will be continuously reviewed and immediately updated.
Key new measures :
· When entering the pub please prioritise people leaving and allow a social distance of 2metres
· Sanitisers on entry, exit and outside / inside rest rooms
· Restrooms : Ladies will be asked to utilise the accessible restroom
· One metre distancing between tables
· All our personnel will be provided with masks but use is not mandated unless the government so confirms.
· Guest contact telephone number taken on arrival / point of booking
· Table service for drinks
· Drinks will be handled by base of glass only / tray
· No condiments on tables
· The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained
· For bookings its 01943 865002
· Wipe down menus for food and drinks
· Salt and pepper shakers will be removed and available on request. They will be sanitized after each use.
· PDQ machines sanitised after each payment
We cannot wait to see you!